Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Ghost Radar Ap for Iphone

I got the first generation Iphone, nope its not the new Iphone that just came out. Anyway Apple has a Ghost Radar Application you can download onto your iphone and its pretty cool and a little freaky.

The application works by absorbing the frequencies to create words from the after life. I was reluctant to try the application at my own house because of what has been said about opening portals to the unknown.

I tried this application out at the library and while I was outside of the building I happen to be drinking a bottle of milk and low and behold the application said milk.

Weird but non to say I didnt keep it on my phone. Maybe coincidence but rather be safe then sorry.

2 comments:

annmorgan said...

I had that app on my android phone. I have an unusual situation with my daughter and my phone started saying words like "daughter", "journey," "travel." Then it started saying a slew of threatening/frightening words like "here", "not alone","knife". I threw away the paper I was writing the words on and deleted the app immediately.

LocalTexan said...

I agree. Theses type of ways to communicate with the dead can only bring spiritual trouble.

Video post of NASA covering UFO video

This was an interesting video that was picked up by San Antonio news. I looked over the video and the team from secure team have done a g...