Monday, October 29, 2012

Six Flags Fiesta Texas Haunted?

My first job I would have to say was at Fiesta Texas as a theater host. I worked there for two summers but one thing I do remember was the Zaragoza Theatre which at that time had Festival Folklorico.

 I remember many accounts when we worked late my manager would swear that there was someone in the top balcony watching the show. Even though we had no guest on the balcony level. I was sent to go see but never found anything.

I figured my boss had been seeing things since the late double shifts. Until one day a co worker and I were stationed at the front of the side of the theater when I saw what appeared to be a woman watching the show on the balcony. I dismissed it but later my co worked asked if anyone was up at the top balcony.

I told her that the top balcony was locked and no one was there. She looked at me kinda scared but I confirmed to her what I had seen as well.

I do remember telling one of the dancers from the theater about our suspense and on several accounts they have told us that they have seen someone on the balcony watching them. They just dismissed it as someone from our staff who decided to go to the balcony to watch.

Anyway its cool to see that the Russell Rush ghost tour confirmed what I had suspected.

Anyway had an experience at the Zaragoza theater?

Click here for more information on Fiesta Texas Zaragoza theater's haunting.

No comments: