Thursday, January 27, 2011

A friend of mine experiencing paranormal activity

Recently my fiance was telling me one of her good friends had been experiencing paranormal activity in her apartment. She said the activity has been getting worse
and she does not know what to do.

I did recommend for her friends and I to get together to do a house blessing. Normally done by a priest but can also be done by a parishioner. So even if there isn't anything paranormal it may give her a sense of assurance in her faith as well as providing a positive environment. I've done a few and have never had problems after doing a house blessing.

I will keep you posted on the result and how the house blessing went. Let me know your experiences or if you have alternative remedies that ward off ghosts.

If you read the last post on my friends paranormal activity you can click here to read more. Sunday we will preform the house blessing.

No comments: